Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you cute mom's! I can't believe it's my second Mother's day. I absolutely love being a mom! And I also think I HAVE the best mom. I'm sad I'm not able to see her today but luckily she is coming out here on Wednesday. I feel so lucky to have such a supportive mom, she does so much for me and my family. She is a great example and is always asking what she can do to help out. I hope I can be as good as of a mom to Ava as my mom is to me!

Blessed is the mother...
Who can hold onto her children while letting them go;
Who puts a tranquil home ahead of an immaculate house;
Who knows a kind act will be remembered longer than an easy word;
Who really believes that prayer changes things;
Whose faith in the future sweetens the present;
Whose bible never needs dusting; and
Whose sense of humor is alive and well.


Surprisingly I don't have many pictures of me and my mom now (she hates getting having her picture taken) so I just found some random ones from when I was little! Happy Mother's Day Mom! Love ya!!


5 comments:

The Brockbanks said...

I love this post! You are such a cute daughter of a great mom no wonder you are such a great mom. I love you both! Happy Mother's Day!

Mom said...

Thanks so much for the sweet words and fun pictures. I love you so much and I love being your mom! My mom was such a good example to me, I only hope to be the same to you. You are truly a loving and devoted mom and I am so proud of you (and Eric)for the decisions that you are making. Thanks again for the blog, I love it!!!

kelliemcc said...

I am loving Paula's hair! She had quite the style! Hope you had a great day!!!

Annie said...

Happy Mothers Day! This is a very cute post!! I love the pictures from when you were little...SO cute!!

Richard, Angi and Fam said...

So cute!! You do have a great Mom, I love her, and you are the best mom too!!