My Friend Karrissa just had a beautiful baby girl a couple weeks ago. She is the cutest little thing and she was nice enough to let me practice taking some pictures of her and their cute family! It was so much fun. I definitely learned alot and still have so much more to learn. I'm going to take some more but here are some of my favorites...or ALOT of my favorites!
SO I was just thinking the other day I wish I had a friend that would practice on me! I had a friend take some pics of mason and she lives in Az....so you up for it!???? I really want to do the belly pic when the kid is kissing moms belly....covered of course! let me know! I have ALWAYS wanted to take photo classes! Also, those pics are WAYYYYY cute!
Your talents are endless. I just paid $300 for pictures not even close to that cute. Great job! Ava looks so big I can't believe it. I am looking forward to seeing you. You better give the Brockbank clan a jingle when you get in town.
Shutup!!! I can not believe you did those. Will you come ready to take some of my kids, I am so serious!! That was so amazing- GOOD JOB!!!! You are so talented! Teach me to do something!!
8 comments:
SO I was just thinking the other day I wish I had a friend that would practice on me! I had a friend take some pics of mason and she lives in Az....so you up for it!???? I really want to do the belly pic when the kid is kissing moms belly....covered of course! let me know! I have ALWAYS wanted to take photo classes! Also, those pics are WAYYYYY cute!
Raquel, you are so good! And I'm not just saying that because you're my cousin! :) That camera is awesome. I need you to take some pics of Lola!
Way to go Raquel! The pics look great!
Your talents are endless. I just paid $300 for pictures not even close to that cute. Great job! Ava looks so big I can't believe it. I am looking forward to seeing you. You better give the Brockbank clan a jingle when you get in town.
Good Job Raquel!! SOOO cute!!! I love the ones of the two girls together...priceless!!
Nice work, looks like the lens was a great gift! You use it well!!
Seriously, I can't get enough of those pictures! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
Shutup!!! I can not believe you did those. Will you come ready to take some of my kids, I am so serious!! That was so amazing- GOOD JOB!!!! You are so talented! Teach me to do something!!
Post a Comment