Eric, me and Ava in the little gift shop outside the exhibit!
Monday, January 28, 2008
Bodies Exhibit
Last weekend ( I know it's been a while since I posted anything) we went to the bodies exhibit with Dane and Camille. It was a little pricey but we get a discount for being residents. But then later we found out we would have got another discount for Eric and Dane being students! So that was annoying. But anyway let me just say the human body is AMAZING! They have actual bodies and bones of people. It's pretty crazy to see some of the things they have. They showed all the muscles and organs and everything. It said how they preserved everything but I forgot already! But I have to say my favorite part was the fetal room. I know that might sound bad but it was the most interesting. They have actual fetuses and babies that have passed away. There were babies from like 5 weeks to 16 weeks. CRAZY!! They even had some conjoined twins. I was so curious about what babies look like at different stages and it's way different than looking at pictures. Pregnancy is also an amazing thing! Anyway that's enough bodies talk, but it was fun to see and I'm glad we went. It was one of those things that you probably will only do once in your life! We went to dinner after at Chilies! It was a fun night out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
It really is pretty cool huh? I am glad you guys went. I totally thought the fetus room was really neat to. I can't believe how small the 5 week old fetus was but it still looked like a baby!
I heard that is a must see. Barbara Evans went to LV just to see that. I really want to go!
I was looking at Robyn's blog and as I was scrolling down I thought I saw a picture of you as a child. It was Taylor! She looks exactly like you in that picture of her on the sled. You are such a cute mom!
Hey Raquel, sorry I didnt mean to delete my comment before. I just saw your blog and it is super cute! I am going to add you and the other family members to my blog, I hope that is okay! I finally started my blog, so I need more blogger friends!!
Hey Annie! I don't know if you will look back at this but I'm so glad you started a blog! I went to look at it and it's marked as private so I would have to be invited:). I think you have to have my email or something. If you do it's raq9900@msn.com
I was hoping you would reply! I added you to my blog. Yeah!!
Good luck today Raquel. You'll have to blog all about it. :)
Post a Comment