Anyway nothing super exciting is going on, I'm just posting some cute pics of Ava. I probably should just title the blog Ava's life in Vegas! Hopefully she will enjoy looking back at them one day. And our other kids can look back and ask ...how come you took more pictures of Ava than us!! :)
We are trying out the pony tail thing here! Our friends baby (Lily) had the cutest side pony tail when we saw them in Utah but I think Ava needs some more hair! I love that face!
Here is one on the top! I like this one, but it kinda makes her look older! People already ask if she is 13 or 14 months anyway. They always try and guess before they ask me and everyone is way off. Today at dinner someone asked if she was a year and a half! What!!??
she knows how to make a good mess with black beans, and they are hard to get off!
This is how she sleeps lately... with her little booty in the air. No matter how we put her down she always goes to this position and scoots in the corner! So cute
3 comments:
I just got my Valentines background up too, I love yours though! Thanks for playing today, it was fun!
Way cute background! (It is the cutest one I could find!). I also love Ava's pig tail! She IS getting so big.
So cute! I love her ponytail too!! It reminds me of Brynli! I love the pics, so cute! Of course love your background!!!
Post a Comment