Ava in the tub. We always have lots of pictures of her here because she is so funny! She loves getting in the tub. Especially at Grandma's house because everyone comes in to talk to her!
We put as many things as we could on her that she got for Christmas!
shaking her maracas
Ava just getting in from the snow
Look at those pink cheeks!
Poor baby- she fell and got a fat lip :( she thinks she can do anything. She was climbing the stairs all the time and trying to run everywhere. You can see two bruises on her head too. I don't think her arms are as strong as her legs because sometimes she couldn't hold herself up when she fell. Probably because she only crawled for like a month.
This is Eric putting up our new T.V. He was so excited we did it the day we got home! I love it to- it's super cute!
This is Ava walking in her squeaky shoes! They are so funny! She kept looking at her feet when we put them on. You have to turn on the volume! It was nice we always knew where she was in the house!
4 comments:
Those squeaky shoes are the best!!! Those are too funny! She is such a pro walker, I love it!! Love the TV Eric!!! I could see it in his eyes how happy he was to be putting that up! Cute pics, we miss you guys!
I am glad you like the squeaky shoes! They are so much fun. Where did you get that cute snow suit? I love it! Ava is so dang cute. I am glad you made it home okay. It was fun to see you if even only for a minute.
Ava is adorable. I love the pictures and the shoes are super cute. I'm glad you ran into my blog so I can see what you guys are up to.
Post a Comment