The other day Karrissa and I wanted to go to the library where they have story time for babies. When we got there the class was full so we decided to go to the park next door. I love that the weather is so good here. Ava LOVES being outside, she had so much fun. She doesn't really want to do anything besides walk around. so that's pretty much all she did! The girls are so funny together. A couple days later I watched McKinley while Karrissa had her Dr. appt for a couple hours. Ava just stares at McKinley alot but they have fun together. Here are some pictures of them playing.

I think she could have stayed here all day.
McKinley and Ava watching the birds
McKinley feeding Ava a gold fish
Ava and McKinley dancing together
1 comment:
So cute! It is so fun to have such great friends here! Thanks for everything- especially you Ava, for putting up with McKinley!
Post a Comment