
I can not believe I finally get to say goodbye to contacts and glasses forever! Yup... I am going to have lasik surgery on January 31st! I have had glasses or contacts since I was 4 years old so it's about time! I hate taking my contacts out at night and I can't wait to wake up and be able to SEE! The Valley Eye here in Vegas is having a two for one deal. You get two eye's done for the price of one. I barely made it though. I had an eye exam the other day and they said my eyes are an 8 and they won't do surgery if your eyes are 10 or higher! So right now I am wearing my glasses until the surgery. I'm not too happy about that but it will be so worth it in less than two weeks! I am so excited but a little nervous. These are my eye's we're talking about! So wish me luck!
4 comments:
Congratulations! That is so exciting. You'll have to tell us all about it because David is going to do it eventually. So, maybe only tell us the GOOD part.
Good luck!
That is so exciting, I had no idea. You will love it, not that I have had experience but Pete has loved his new eyes!!! I am happy for you!
I am excited for you, you are so brave!! I will totally watch Ava so you two don't have to worry about taking her to the doctors office.
I am so jealous---that is like one of my biggest dreams! I hope everything goes great, let me know how it goes!
Post a Comment