Saturday, October 20, 2007

MoRniNg WaLk

A few weeks ago I stood Ava up and started walking around the house with her. It took her a minute to get her feet moving but she loved it. I did it here and there for awhile and now she is obsessed! Whenever I am holding her she finds my hands and wants to stand up. I would say we are walking around the house 80% of the day! One day I took her outside to walk and we have been doing it ever since! It combines her two favorite things walking, and being outside. Daddy is usually at school during all this so she was extra excited to walk with her daddy! It was a little chilly this morning(only because it was 7:30am) so I just grabbed some random clothes for her. Doesn't she look so big in her new shoes?! I love the look on her face when she is doing something new and exploring things. This was actually the first time she decided to sit down and play with the rocks! Of course she just wanted to eat them! Seriously I can't get enough of her!

Ava trying to eat the rocks

I love that look on her face!

The cutest baby ever!

1 comment:

The Brockbanks said...

Seriously you are the cutest mom ever! You should have 20 kids. I love your blog. I look forward to seeing new things. I check it all the time. I can't wait to see you! How do you set up your blog so that people can leave comments? Mine used to have it and then one day it was gone. Is it because I changed the layout?