We made it! It's so nice to be back in Utah for a little vacation! Ava was so good on the way down(thank goodness)! On Friday we just hung out and played. Ava has so much fun in Grandma's playroom. There are so many toys it's like a little preschool! She is also loving the attention from everyone! We are staying up in a little loft area of my mom's house. It's the first time we have seen the new house all the way done. It looks so good, I love all the decorations. My favorite part it the little flat screen T.V. I get to watch while I take a shower and get ready!
We also visited with Justin(Eric's brother),Mel and Gabe. It was fun to see them. Mel has the cutest belly(she is pregnant and due in January). Ava and Gabe played with all Gabe's transformer toys. It was so cute! I'm sure this is only the start of alot of pictures to come!
We also visited with Justin(Eric's brother),Mel and Gabe. It was fun to see them. Mel has the cutest belly(she is pregnant and due in January). Ava and Gabe played with all Gabe's transformer toys. It was so cute! I'm sure this is only the start of alot of pictures to come!
Ava playing with the barn and farm animals
Coloring on the easel, but mostly eating everything
Crawling through the tunnel, she loved it!
Ava playing with Gabe
Gabe, Ava and bumblebee! It was such a fun toy!
1 comment:
Glad you guys made it ok! Hope you have tons of fun!
Post a Comment