Tuesday, October 9, 2007

More video of AVA

Here are some more videos of Ava! I know I'm obsessed! She is so funny! The bottom one is of her trying so hard to crawl! She can do so good, but only if it's something she really wants! We just started giving her some finger foods. She likes them but she still doesn't have any teeth so she sort of gums it and then it falls out! The top one is her in the car seat making noises, she just learned that she can do it too! SO CUTE! We were out to dinner with some friends that night. It's kinda dark, but she is wearing a sweat suit because it was actually really cold! But anyway I'm really looking forward to my family coming out to visit in a couple days! We can't wait!!!

/p>

1 comment:

Camille said...

It been so fun to see what you are doing and to talk to you! Thanks so much for letting us stay with you, we really miss you and your cute family. The boys love to watch Ava, so keep taking more video of her. Much Love!!