Sunday, September 16, 2007

Our little Ava

Wow I can't believe she is SEVEN months today! That's crazy! She is getting so smart. She babbles alot now. She is also doing better on her tummy but she's still kind of a lazy bones! :) Her poor neck is still tight but we are working on that, she hates when we have to stretch it. I feel so bad! She also loves to eat off our plate, she wants pretty much anything that we are eating! I eat my grasshopper cookies alot so I give her a taste sometimes, she absolutely loves them and is so sad when I take it! She also loves to bang on the laptop, I have to wait til she takes a nap before I get on or she is all over it! She is such a cutie though! Well that's whats new with Aver baber! Yeah she has alot of nicknames! I'm sure she misses all her nieces and nephews making up those nicknames too! Can't wait to visit everyone! We miss you!!!!

Ava eating a grasshopper Cookie

She was loving it!

She got so messy!

She loves books

Ava on the laptop-she thinks she is such a big girl!



No comments: