Sunday, September 9, 2007

Finally a blog

Well here it is, we have our blog up and going! Now you can have something else to look at at work Robyn! I'm not a very good writer so I hope everyone can follow what I'm talking about.

We have been here for 2 weeks, even though it feels like 2 years. It was a little rough getting Ava used to the time change. She was waking up 6am in Utah so she was getting up at 5 here-that sucks! She is doing better now though. I can't believe how much I miss everyone. I already booked my trip home Oct. 27- Nov. 3. I can't wait!! It hasn't been too bad because Eric has been home, we are going to miss him when he starts going to actual classes. Well I'm going to get caught up with everything so here it is!

We actually didn't take too long to unpack(thanks mom and dad) so that was nice. I don't know what we would have done with out them. Thanks again for everything, love ya! I will take pictures of our place tomorrow and post them. We went swimming in our pool for the first timea few days after we got here. It is so hot so it felt really good. We were the only ones there so that was even better. I still kinda felt like we were on vacation, it hasn't hit me yet that this is my new home. Ava likes the pool so we will probably be doing that alot. It's going to be a long 4 years!



Ava and Eric at the pool


She loves the water


Kicking like crazy


Ava just chillin' while we unpack

Isn't she the cutest-so happy

1 comment:

Mom said...

What a doll!!! I miss you guys so much!!! I can't wait until October!!! Tell Eric hi, and kiss Ava. Love ya, Mom