My brother Russ and his wife Camille came down to Vegas for a body building expo at the Las Vegas convention center. It was so great to have family down here! (Thanks for coming to visit us!) They even stayed at our house one night! They got here on Friday morning and since Eric was in school I went to the expo with them. It was actually kinda fun. I think Ava had a good time too, she loves people and everyone thought she was so cute. She loves when people talk to her! Later that night we went out to dinner with them and Camille's sister McKell and her husband Brandon. They live over in Henderson! It was fun but we didn't actually eat til like 9:30! That's way past me and Ava's bedtime!
Saturday morning we all went to brunch at a buffet. It was so good! I felt like we were on vacation. I always love getting out of the house. It was a fun weekend and I can't wait for more family to come visit in two weeks!
Saturday morning we all went to brunch at a buffet. It was so good! I felt like we were on vacation. I always love getting out of the house. It was a fun weekend and I can't wait for more family to come visit in two weeks!
McKell, Camille, Me, and AvaWe saw Lou Ferrigno there too! (The hulk)
Wow those are some BIG arms!
Ava and Jamie
1 comment:
It was a fun weekend. The pictures you guys took at the expo are fun. It is so funny to see Russ as the little guy! Camille has been working on her blog but you can't post any comments, we may need to help her figure that one out. Keep in touch.
Post a Comment