Monday, September 10, 2007

New Friends -YEAH!

The Dental School had a BBQ up in Mt Charleston for all the dental students and their families. It was so beautiful. It felt so good, it was nice and cool. Some students went on a hike but Eric hurt his toe and we thought it might be hard with Ava so we didn't do that. The food was great and we were able to meet alot of other students. That's where we met Camille and Dane, Karrissa and Joe and their daughter McKinley, and Allyssa and Brian. It's been fun hanging out with them!

Friday night we got together at Camille and Dane's house with Karrissa and Joe. She got a ice cream maker for her wedding that she has never used so we gave it a try. It was so much fun getting to know them. McKinley just started walking and Ava loves to watch her. McKinley is such a cutie, and she knows some sign language too. I love it, I can't wait to teach Ava! Before we left the boys made plans to watch the BYU football game the next day.

On Saturday we had everyone over at our house to watch the game. We ordered pizza and just hung out. I don't think any of the girls actually watched the game but it was fun anyway. It's so funny to watch the kids play together. I didn't put my extensions in that day so we put them on the kids, it looked pretty funny. It's so nice to have some friends down here, I'm glad we met them because I really miss my family! See you guys in October!!

Ava with Hair!

Ava and McKinley playing

Joe, Me and Ava, Allyssa,Brian, and Camille

Dane,Camille, Joe,Karrissa, Ava, and McKinley

Ava and McKinley making cute faces

Kisses for Ava


No comments: