Sunday, September 16, 2007

Olive Garden and Games

It's finally the weekend! On Friday night we(Dane, Camille, Joe, and Karrissa) all went out to dinner at Olive Garden! It was tons of fun, and of course the food was great! Ava is eating some solids now so she got to have green beans- yum! I can't believe how big she is, it was her first time sitting in the actual high chair. She thought she was so cool too! After dinner we went to Joe and Karrissa's and played Apples to Apples! It was so much fun, they are hilarious to play with!

On Saturday night we had everyone over to our house to play more games(Yeah we are really into playing games!) Jarom and his wife BreAnn came too. The guys watched football for awhile first and then we played Pitt and Cranium. They were both pretty fun. I think we are getting to know each other alot through games! It was pretty funny! So that was pretty much our weekend! Eric and I are still finding our way around Vegas. We had to find Eric a place to get his hair cut and I still need to find a pediatrician for Ava. We are doing pretty good though. I'm really good at getting to Wal-Mart, Camille's house, Karrissa's house and Cold Stone! But that's really all I need! :)

Waiting for our table outside!

Eating Dinner-sooo good

1 comment:

Camille Kinghorn said...

AWW.. fun times!! This weekend was alot of fun! Thanks for being such a great friend! You guys are great!