
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Ryan's 30th Birthday
Our friend Ryan Nelson celebrated his 30th birthday a few weeks ago and we were lucky enough to be invited! They really know how to throw a party! We started the night at Bucca de Beppo, where they treated us to a yummy dinner. We had never been there before, and it was such a fun place. After that we headed to their church to play some dirty thirty games. There was the paper bag game, basketball, word scramble, marshmallow toss, coco chug, and lemon squeeze and spit. By the end of the night my mouth was hurting from laughing so much! We had such a good time. I am proud to say I tied for first in the paper bag game! The coco powder chug was for sure funniest! The guys were coughing and spitting it out all over the place, except for Joe. Their eye's were red and watering for awhile after too. We ended with some delicious ice cream sandwich cookies. Thanks Becca and Ryan for such a great night.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
It looks like you all had a great time. I telll Brandon all the time that we need friends! How silly does that sound. We never do anything like that anymore. Keep it alive and post pictures so I can be just a little jealous!
Glad to see the party made the blog :) Thanks again for coming!
Post a Comment