Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy 6 year Anniversary

February 12th was our 6th wedding anniversary! We didn't have any huge plans but since Valentines Day is so close we try and go out for our Anniversary and gets presents for Valentines Day. Our friends the West's watched the kids for us and we went to Cheesecake Factory. It's always a nice break to go out with out the kids! We had a great time.

Happy Anniversary babe, I love you the most!!


I hate asking other people to take our picture for some reason but I did it anyway. It took her three times trying to figure out how to work my camera and it's still blurry but it still works! At least we have a picture of us on our anniversary.


And just for fun this is a picture of us last year on our 5th anniversary. I don't know why I never posted it. It's fun to look back on! I miss my giant belly! :)

1 comment:

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

Oh you are so cute! Fun to see a picture the way I remember you when we met :) Thanks for the invite to your blog!