Friday, February 26, 2010

Ava's first day of Preschool

Ava had her first day of preschool on her Birthday! She was so excited to go but more excited to wear her new backpack. I feel like she has been waiting to go for the longest time. Every time she asks Eric where he's going and he says school, she says "I go to school too...and a backpack"! The bus hadn't started yet so Dresden and I took her. It felt so crazy to be taking her to such a big girl school (It's at an Elementary school about 5 minutes away). I met her teacher and they were outside waiting for the kids. She got to hold on to a ring on this big rope thing with all the other kids. There is only twelve kids in her class so I like that. We came to get her and she was excited to see me but wanted to ride the bus like the other kids! :) I'm so excited for her, it's been so good for all of us! She gets to go to school and learn and be with friends and I get to get stuff done around the house and spend time with just Dresden.

After she came home she was kinda telling me about it but not really. She did tell me they had animal crackers for snack though! haha. But we went outside and she was playing with chalk. I said why don't you write you name. She always says "NO" but this time she said "okay"! She takes the chalk and write an "A"!!! I was so surprised and make a huge deal. She got so excited and started writing them all over, even on the walls of the house! She also started counting everything. I swear she just seems smarter already! :) She has been doing awesome with school! I could not be happier! She has also decided that she LOVES her new bike. She is so good on it now!


She always comes up with awesome poses!








Dresden loved playing outside on all Ava's old toys!


Ava's A's!! I am so proud!

Untitled from raquel wilbur on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

Ava looks so grown up! I am glad she is enjoying school!

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

Ahh! I love all the posing with her backpack pictures! SO cute! It is crazy she is in school now, and just so awesome that she is learning so much already! Yay Ava!

Melody said...

I can't believe she is going to school. She does have the best poses!! I love her backpack. I love her A's. I am so impressed she is barely 3 and can write that good. She rides her bike so well. Dresden was playing so cute. I hope she enjoys the bus. Thank you for the pictures.

jg said...

Awe she is getting so big! Adi has that same shirt too! Our kids are so close, wish they could play together!