Saturday, February 20, 2010

Ava's 3rd Birthday Party

My baby girl turned 3! We actually had her birthday party the day before because it was a holiday. We had a Princess Party with her friends. They got the Royal treatment from the time they walked in on the royal "pink carpet" where we painted nails, decorated princess wands, danced to Ariel music and ate pizza! Ava was so excited for all her friends to be there. We ended the party with a little princess parade to the park where we ate cupcakes and ice cream! We had fun and I know Ava did! Thanks to everyone for coming and making this a great birthday for Ava!

The birthday girl!







Dresden wanted in on all the action!

All the cute Princess's(except KD, she was too busy playing!:) Kylie, Carolyne, Clare, Ava, McKinley, and Brinley.
Poor Dresden was stuck in his chair for some of it! I don't think he cared, that boy could eat all day!!

opening presents



Eric and I got her a bike! She was so excited but just wanted to sit on it and hold on tight!






She was so cute when we were singing happy birthday! She got so shy!

Dresden always has fun at the park. He is really looking like a big boy all of a sudden! Loves that top lip! :)

3 comments:

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

What a great party! It was fun to get to see pictures of it, Brinley had such a good time! Thanks again or inviting her!

Melody said...

Happy 3rd Birthday Ava! I still remember how cute she was when we came to see her in the hospital. I remember she shivered as you guys swaddled her in her blanket. How fun to see what she is doing now. She is beautiful! That looks like the coolest Birthday Party ever!!

Karrissa Winward said...

What a fun party! McKinley had a blast, thanks for the great day!