Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sledding

On New Year's Day we went sledding with my family. It's definitely one of the things I look forward to doing when we go to Utah. This year was even better than last because I wasn't pregnant this time. Ava was so patient and waited to go down with who ever would take her. She loved every minute of it. She could have stayed out there all day! And even though it was a little cold Dresden was just happy to be outside.



Ava being a sweet big sister!











3 comments:

KoOie said...

Kell, you look so gorgeous!!! We really need to get together next time your here! Even if its just a quick lunch one day!! Miss your sweet heart! Hope to see you soon!!

jodi said...

Oh I love all of those pics, your kids are so adorable! I can't believe how fast your little man is growing! So fun...

Melody said...

You all look so cute in your hats!