Ava loved seeing all the princess's and being with her friends. I loved watching her face as each new story came out. She was really excited to see Mickey and Minnie and all the other clubhouse members! She loved all of them even though she has never seen Lion King. She was so funny when Prince Eric came out. (she sometimes call's Eric by his name) She said she wanted to go talk to him! Haha! And after that she wanted to go talk to everyone! We also had a free voucher for a little Kodak camera. Ava seriously LOVED it! She was taking pictures all night and it continued the next day. I can never get her to actually look at the camera but all of a sudden she was wanting me to take her picture and was even posing! I forgot how hard it was to not be able to see the picture after you take it!
I'm so glad we were able to go and spend a fun night with our friends. It was so nice to focus on just Ava!
This is what they watched on the way there! Getting all ready for all the princess stuff!

McKinley and Ava. They were both just staring and it wasn't even a princess, just a dress! I just thought it was cute.
Clare, Boston, Kylie, McKinley, Ava, and KD.









Watching more Ariel on the way home!




1 comment:
Ava looks adorable in her dress-up! How fun!!! I am glad you could go and have such a fun time together. I like the Eric part. It's cute.
Post a Comment