
We got together at Afton's house to make Christmas crafts and cupcakes!


Dresden was good at eating them.
They loved just sitting there watching the train.
Our little climber! He loves to go up the stairs. And when we go get him he just laughs!
Reading Christmas stories! My mom always gives up plenty of books for Christmas every year.
I just like this one!

Dancing!!

Making yummy sugar cookies! She saw that random apron in the Christmas box and wanted to wear it!
1 comment:
That Home Depot craft wagon is awesome! And I love that picture of Ava and Eric together as well. It's cute! We have an apron like the one Ava picked. Grandma Boston made them for Christmas one year and they are the best! Gabe has always loved to wear it, but you should really see Justin in it. (I am being serious.) :-)
Post a Comment