Friday, January 22, 2010

Patriots

Dresden got the most adorable little sweat suit from Eric's brother that lives in Massachusetts. It's of course Eric's favorite present that Dresden got because the Patriots are his favorite team. His Dad is from there and he has always loved them. On Sunday they were playing so we put Dre in his sweat suit to help daddy cheer. It is the first of many games I'm sure they will watch together. I love this little guy! I just want to squeeze him he is just so warm and cozy in it!

Looks like maybe he'll be a quarterback or the kicker! :)

The little stinker wouldn't look at me so these are the best I could get!

3 comments:

Vicki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
meg said...

he looks like a little stud!

Melody said...

That is a cool outfit, and he looks cute!