Wednesday, June 24, 2009

4 months

I can't believe he is already 4 months!Well he was on the 23rd. I love them all but 4months is for sure one of my super favorite ages! He had his check up a couple days ago and these are his stats: Weight: 15lbs 4oz Height: 24 1/2 inches
He is getting so big and I love his chubby little thighs, and his soft pasty skin! I can't believe he is 15 pounds already! Here are some things about our sweet little Dresden!

-He laughs at least once a day now. It's so dang cute. He thinks Ava is pretty funny.
-He wakes up one to two times a night still... on a good day
-He loves to play with and eat his feet, which is by far the cutest thing he does!
-can roll over from his tummy to his back
-gives the best squeezes ever, I swear he is really hugging me!
-still is a loud eater
-is a very light sleeper
-loves his bath
-loves to play with toys and put everything in his mouth. Seriously already!?!
-sucks on his hands almost all day long
-doesn't mind when Ava gets in his face and climbs all over him

We think he is the sweetest most adorable baby boy ever! Happy 4 month Dresden! We love you!
Here are some random pictures.


Some out takes from the father's day pictures




Eating everything!
















This was about the 5th time he did it, we finally got it on camera. This was even before his 4 month mark.

1 comment:

Camille Kinghorn said...

Wow I can't believe it has been 4 months already! Where did the time go? He is such a cutie!