Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

Father's day was great this year. Eric enjoyed sleeping in and watching golf all day! I have to say Eric is an amazing daddy! He loves to come home and play with the kids even after a long day. Ava really enjoys climbing all over him and making him throw her in the air. Dresden is always so good for Eric, he has "the touch" when it comes to calming Dresden down and putting him to sleep. He can always get a smile out of him too! Happy Father's Day Eric!



I saw this on one of my favorite photography blogs(Life in Motion) last year and thought it was the cutest thing ever. I was so excited to try it with Dresden and Eric. Dresden was super wiggly but I think it turned out ok!

6 comments:

The Cliftens said...

That is too cute!!! You are quite the photographer..I need you to take some pics of Lola!

Camille Kinghorn said...

That picture is so cute! I love it. Have fun in Utah the next couple of weeks, I am going to be so bored with out you guys!!

Melanie said...

I love it!

Karrissa Winward said...

Oh my gosh, I love it! When I have a boy...

Anonymous said...

darling!!!!! i love it! Happy fathers day to eric!

Klisa said...

Raquel, I love this picture! You have such a cute little family.