I seriously take so many pictures and just never get around to posting them, but I decided to just throw some in. I was looking on my computer and found some random cute ones from the past months.

We have been waiting to put Dresden in this for awhile now and he looks so
sinking cute. Eric sent me a bear that was wearing this
lederhoesn when he was on his mission in Germany/Austria. He has a real pair that his mission president gave him for when he had a son. So when Dresden turns two I'm sure we'll be putting him in that one!

Eric has the same hat too! How cute are they!?!

Ava wanted to wear the hat too!

These are some of the JOYS of having a big sister!

nice!

We had a little pizza party and she wanted to watch the movie with Daddy in the tent!

I love this one!

She has really been paying attention
lately. We walked in our bedroom and this is what Ava was doing with her bear!

Yeah this one is
really old! There is a girl in our ward that is going to school for photography and she needed a pregnant model. It was fun and nice to have these now.
These were right after Dresden was born. I tried to do fun stuff with Ava so one day I let her paint her own toes. She loved it and actually did a pretty good job!
6 comments:
you always have very cute pictures! and you looked great pregnant.
CUTE!! I thought that lederhosen looked familiar...I remember when Eric sent you that bear!! Time flies when we're having fun!! I would love to get together when your here, I miss you, and want to meet your little Dre! Wed. are best for me, but I forgot the dates...will Wed work for you?? text me and let me know :) luf you byeeee!
I love that little outfit on Dresden! I can't believe he fit into that, that bear was tiny!
Ava's hair looks adorable in a pony tail...I love it!
WOW!!! I knew you loved to take pictures, but I didn't know you did it professionally!! I just stumbled across your photography blog and I MUST say YOU ARE AMAZING!!!! You seriously have a talent! I want family pictures in the fall so let me know when you come to town! Also I love the picture of Eric and Dresden in the hats. Too cute!
those pictures are to die for! I love the one of Ava painting her toes and the one where she is the protective big sis.
Raquel your kids our so cute!! I dont know if I would trust my little girl yet with nail polish I would be afaid it would be all over my carpet :) I also look at your photography blog, way cute, you also did my friends daughter pictures rylee, I'll have to have you do mine family next time your in utah.. Talk to you soon nicole
Post a Comment