Tuesday, June 9, 2009

FIRST LAUGH!

I can't believe I caught this on camera. Ava broke our little point and shoot so I had to grab the big one, but we got it. He sure loves his daddy! I have only gotten him to laugh one other time so far. This video was about two weeks ago. He started laughing so I was running around trying to get the video ready and as soon as I sat down he stopped for while! So just watch for a minute because it's the cutest sweetest little giggle! We thought is was funny because he loves the stinky feet thing and so did Ava. There are actually three little ones I didn't know how to break them up. The last one Eric was just playing around. Don't mind that he forgets that Dresden is only 3 months old! Sheesh! But Dresden is OK, he's a strong boy! Man I love those three!!

1 comment:

Nicole + Brock said...

That was so cute! I wish Paisley was laughing I keep trying to make her.