Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Just because

I took these last week! She is always happy when she is outside, especially when daddy is home!


I love this face!
She loves stepping up onto the curb. It's so fun watching her accomplish things. She worked on it for a couple days and now she is a pro at it!


My two favorite people!

5 comments:

Richard, Angi and Fam said...

I love that face too!!! I can't get enough of her pigtails!!! I am jealous she is such a good walker that is so fun you can go on walks and stuff. The crawling stage is hard cuz he has to just stay in his stroller!!! I am afraid he will be craling forever- he is so good at it!!! Love the pics those are too cute, I love her!!!!

Richard, Angi and Fam said...

oh yeah will you give me Annie Sorensons email- she had commented on one of mine and I want to see hers but I have to be invited. I dont know how to get her email. THanks!

Jake & Robyn said...

I can't get over how big she looks in those pictures! You looks like such a little girl! so Cute!!

Melody said...

Ava is so cute AND smart! I wish we had Vegas weather. Gabe just asked me if she wanted to play with bumblebee.

Camille said...

She is a little girl! Not a baby at all. But how fun is it that you can really play now!! She is so cute. You are a cute fun mom, I love all the pictures you take.