Sunday, March 16, 2008

Easter cupcakes!

On Friday we had a little play group over at our house to decorate Easter cupcakes! It was so much fun. The kids played together...the moms got to talk..and the cupcakes were everywhere! I think Ava actually made the biggest mess! She ate a whole cupcake before we even started decorating! She is the youngest one but she still has fun playing with the kids. I think she thinks SHE is two!!

Ava eating some marshmallow and jelly beans!

the finished product!

Everyone decorating their bunny cupcake

Ava being silly
I finished decorating the rest of the cupcakes just for fun!

6 comments:

Arbon Family said...

I am so impressed with you guys and your cakedx decorating skills! Love the cupcakes, Ava looks so big in those pictures!!!!

Richard, Angi and Fam said...

oooops did it again that was really me Raquel, I was signed in under Ami's blog for a sec, I always do that. SOrry!!!

Melody said...

Wow those are some awesome cupcakes. How FUN! I want to do that with Gabe but then I will eat them and I can't afford to do that. :)

Camille said...

How fun!! Just like Teigun, she acts like a little adult. You always do the funnest things. love you guys. Hey let McKell know where that park is she is dyeing to know.

Annie said...

How cute & fun!! You are such a good Mom!

The Brockbanks said...

Those are so cute! What are the bunny ears made out of? You are so creative.