We have been to a couple Easter activities this week, and they were all so much fun. Saturday we went to the Annual Summerlin Easter party with some friends. Ava was too young to actually do the hunts but they had a little program and a goody bag for the 0-3 age group. It was so nice to be outside and of course Ava loved every minute of it. There was a small stage that all the little kids were dancing on, so we put Ava on it to see if she would dance with them! We were not disappointed!(see video below) They also had a small petting zoo where they had little baby animals. There were blow up toys, face painting and balloon animals. It was a fun little party!

Then on Wednesday we got together with some of the other dental wives for a Easter egg hunt. We had lunch in the park and then hid the eggs for the kids to find. Ava was more interested in playing on the toys but she did like carrying her Easter basket around. She did pretty good for being the youngest one there again! It was so fun to watch her pick up the eggs. I had to point them out to her most the time but I think she had fun. I can't believe how big she is getting!
Ava eating her lunch
Lining up for the egg hunt
And she's off...
trying to open the first egg she got!


checking out what she got
time to play on the toys!
enjoying the swing! She is a squinter just like her daddy!
5 comments:
Man I can't believe how big she is getting either! She is at such a fun age. She is such a pretty girl. Sorry I haven't done the tag yet. I'm not very good at blogging if you can't tell. Happy Easter!
That was fun huh? I love the picture of her in the swing!
I'm jealous of your nice weather. I can't wait until we can go outside for longer periods of time. Ava looks so cute in her shorts. It looks like you had so much fun.
Your blog is so cute- it's making me so excited for spring! I just wish it was that sunny here in Lehi!
Nice warm weather!! Wow are Easter Egg Hunt was FREEZING!! So cute, I'm sure you all had to much fun.
Post a Comment