Friday, March 14, 2008
Coolest Park Ever
Yesterday we went to a really fun park! We were just out running errands because Eric got out of school early and were close to it so we decided to check it out. I drove past in once and thought it looked really fun and it totally is! It was such a nice day too, 80 degrees! I know that soon it is going to be ridiculously hot but right now I'm really enjoying it! There were ducks and birds in this huge pond and even some turtles. Ava was so excited to be that close to them. She didn't really know what to do, she was just squealing with excitement. I wish we would have had bread, it would have been interesting to see if she would get close enough to feed them. The park also has a big dinosaur sand box. SO much fun! I think all my cute little nephews would love that part! Ava was so sad when we started walking away, and by sad I mean really mad! I was carrying her out and she pushed me away to get down and ran back to the gate. Need less to say we ended up going back in for a little longer but I am sure we will be going back again soon! We have been to lots of parks and she has never done that before. It's not super close to our house but it's so fun that it's worth the drive!
Ava enjoying herself on the swing


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Wow...That really is a cool park. Wish we had that one here. I love how Ava got mad and pushed you because she wasn't ready to leave. That made me laugh.
how fun the boys would love that!!!
I am jealous of her shorts and sandals!
Isnt that such a great park! My family is coming into town today and we are going there to have a bbq. I love that park! We should go together some time!
I can not believe she is in summer clothes that makes me so excited!!! That park looks awesome!! How fun, she looks too cute!
It's funny how much you appreciate a good park when you have kids! It looks so fun, and Ava looks so stylish..AS ALWAYS!!!
We need one of those in Utah! That looks like so much fun. I can't believe the nice weather. It snowed here today! You are so lucky. Thanks for fixing my blog, you are such a sweet heart.
That looks like an awesome park. Where is it? It would be fun to take Ryker there even though he wouldn't know what was going on.
Post a Comment