Sunday, March 9, 2008
FiRsT pAiNtEd ToEs
I can not believe that Ava is one and this is the first time I have painted her toes! She has the tiniest little toe nails so I figured I would just make a huge mess anyway. I thought the best time would be when she was asleep but I never remembered until she was already in her crib and she is the lightest sleeper ever. All I have to do is touch her back when she is sleeping and she will wake up for a minute and roll over. So the other day when I was clipping her finger nails and toe nails(which I feel like I do alot lately) I decided it was time! I put on Tiger and Pooh so she would hold still. I try not to abuse the favorite shows thing but it comes in handy sometimes, like when I'm doing her hair! She was still wiggly but better than she would be had that not been on. I of course used pink polish and was surprised at how little I acually used! But I think they are the cutest little painted toes ever! It makes me so excited for the dress up years! She really likes them too, she bends down and points to them when I ask where her pink toes are. I painted mine too so she also finds my toes and points to them as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
So cute! Great idea! Although Im pretty dang sure that I could NEVER get Carolyne to hold still long enough for such a thing.....even if I had something amazing to distract her!
How cute! You are seriously the coolest Mom! Her toes look sooooooo precious!
oh my gosh that is the cutest thing ever. I wish for things like that. It's just not the same when Ty paints his fingernails and the wall. Not so cute!!
ok, you need to help me now with the scrapbooking pictures thing! Your blog is so cute..and so is Ava!
hey raquel so cute blog i need to know where u get your templates? Will you let me know? thanks p.s I love the slideshow.
Super cute!! I love babies toe nails painted!! Makes me want a girl :O)
How cute!! I especially love the picture with both of your feet...that is so precious!
That is the cutest thing EVER! I love the picture of your toes all together. It makes me so excited for Breea to get a little older.
OK i officially hate my blog now! Can I hire you to do mine? It is so freaking cute I am dyeing!!! All those pics of Ava are so fun! I finally decided to post after like a year so you can see Drakes Bday and Hawaii,etc. Thanks again for the video I love it soooo much!! Your the best, we miss you guys!! Bryn talks about Ava daily!!!
So did you have to buy photoshop? Is it easy to use?
Post a Comment