Tuesday, October 30, 2012

One month

One month came so fast but at the same time almost seemed to move in slow motion. The days were going by fast but the long long nights were draining me! I can't complain though I got to see my sweet girls cute little face lots and lots!




Weight  9lbs 13oz - 25%
Height   22 inches - 56%

There are so many things we love about Miss Nora.
Nora, we pretty much think everything you do is adorable. Even your cute little cry. I especially love your pouty lips when your sad.
You are very loved by your big brother and sister. They are constantly asking to hold you and see your face. And Dresden gets a little sad when you won't hold his finger.
Right now you are sleeping in our room because you wake up to eat every two hours. And since you don't like sleeping flat on your back you're in a bouncer.
You love to stretch out your arms and legs when we lay you flat.
I love that you let me hold you over my shoulder. You give the best cuddles!
You still have cute little wrinkly legs.
You are starting to take a binky better and can almost hold it by your self.
We are all obsessed with you and are so glad your in our family!
You are always making funny faces and sounds. Which make the kids laugh pretty hard. They love when you sneeze, or burp.
We love you so much!



No comments: