I haven't taken newborn pictures for a long time so I was a little out of practice but I love these! I don't want her to keep growing, she is just so sweet and tiny right now.
LOVE this one! Eric built that cute doll bed for me. We decided it would only be worth it if we gave it to Ava for her babies and eventually Nora when she is older. Eric is so good at that kind of stuff. It looks great! I made the banner and blanket to go with it! My mom also made her cute little headband.
It's kinda driving me crazy that she's not center but we didn't dare move her once she was asleep!
I was telling my mom that I wished I had a cute little hat for her pictures. So my amazing mom said she would try and make one. That day we ordered a pattern and by the next day she had crocheted this adorable hat! I love it!
Love her little smile in this one
Grandma also made this blanket just for pictures! It matched her little lace outfit perfect!
I really wanted to get one of all three kiddos but it didn't happen until she was three weeks old! It was fast because we couldn't get Nora to stay asleep and the kids never last long with pictures! But at least we got some.
They were just hanging out while we were setting things up. So cute!
I wanted some of Nora with Eric and I but again it wasn't happening. So sad. But these were a couple that were ok and then she was done! And it was hard to catch me at at time when I actually got ready for the day! Haha!























4 comments:
I LOVE these pictures! You are so talented!! You mom really should make and sell those hats, it is SO cute!!
i love them! You are so talented and nora is adorable!
Oh I love her! I miss you! And I miss your photography skills! I love the hat your mom made, so cute! These pictures are wonderful Raquel!
What amazing photos! I just want to eat her up! I LOVE the one of your in that tiny doll bed, so cute! But I think my favorite is the very last one of the two of you, so beautiful. Miss you Raquel! And wish you were here to take my pictures!
Post a Comment