Nursing was going great the first two weeks and then she started to latch on different (ouch), but after going to a lactation consultant things are much better. She eats every two hours but we are working on stretching it to 2 1/2 now that she is 5 weeks. (I'm slowly trying to catch up on everything) She is getting faster too! I feel bad sometimes, it feels like I am always nursing and the kids are left the fend for themselves. I am looking forward to getting back on a routine! I miss the gym and so does Dresden! Hopefully we can get back in a couple weeks. He started to get a little naughty, which is so not like him. I'm guessing it's all the change that is happening but I miss my sweet boy!
Ava also became such a big girl! She is more helpful and is listening better too. She loves to hold Nora and is always talking about how cute she is. I love when I over hear her talking to her friends about Nora, she is so proud! Even Dresden talks about her to his friends. They always want to show her off to everyone!
She has long feet!
I'm so obsessed with her skin, it really is so pretty!
They are so buggy with her sometimes but it almost looks like she is smiling at them!
4 weeks old









1 comment:
She is so sweet! I love her!! I really want to see her in person.
Post a Comment