I'm sure I took way to many pictures and this isn't even all of them! I think having my new camera didn't help either but as always Bear Lake was a blast! I can't think of a better vacation with my family.
We spend a lot of time at the pools. There is one with a diving board and the kids loved doing tricks off it.
Dresden was trying to be tricky and jump off backwards since the kids were doing back flips!
My mom rented the giant tramp twice! The kids loved it. So sad I don't have a zoom lens! My sister and I took the paddle boards out and just hung out next to them.
This lasted about 5 seconds! It's so much harder than it looks especially with a belly! My mom and Dresden were yelling at me from the beach. But sitting it was such a good arm workout and so much fun!
We had our second annual family talent show while we were up there. The kids love it so much and really get into it. Sienna had some pretty sweet dance moves in her new tap shoes!
Ava did her Calendar Girls dance
And one with Bryn dancing to Gummy Bear. It looked like this pretty much the whole time. Eric got video and it's pretty cute!
Dresden sang 'I am a Child of God' in German! He was a little shy and quiet but he did so good. He also burped as his talent. It's pretty funny, he taught himself how to burp and has been doing it since he was 2! It always makes us laugh and is actually pretty hard to do for most people. Such a funny kid!
Robyn taught the kids a little dance to "Call Me Maybe" and they performed it as a group. So funny!
Uncle Jake painting the girls nails.
Roasting marshmallows!
Dresden and Bryn looking cute!
I love watching Dresden with Tia. He loves her. At one point we could not find Dresden any where! I was really starting to panic and he had actually followed Tia around the back of the cabin down the lane a little. Grandma found him and he was just calm as can be saying he was just getting Tia cause she ran away! It ALMOST makes me want to get a dog!
LOVE this one!
We got to celebrate Tyson and Taige's 8th birthday too! Camille did such a great job decorating and even giving the kids treat bags. The cake was super cute too!
Sienna loved it!
Some instagrams!
Can't ever go to Bear Lake without going to La Beau's!
Me and my cute boy!
Ava got pretty attached to Aunt Camille! She would only let her do things and wanted to follow her around and help her all the time. Camille was so sweet to her and I was so glad she made Ava so happy!
Aunt Camille let her help decorate the boys cake too!
The kids sleeping arrangements!
Handstand contest! Angi won every time!
My reading material for the ride. I finished the second book and I can't wait to finish the last one.
So sad when it was time to say goodbye! Ava cried and she has never cried when we leave. I really feel bad for our kids that we have to live so far away and they don't get to spend as much time with family. This was the kids 10 minutes into the drive! Totally exhausted with their little sun kissed cheeks!
I'm so grateful to my mom for helping us get there and taking care of us while we are there! It's always fun to go home and spend time with family!










































1 comment:
LOVE all the pictures! What a fun trip! I have never been up there! I love your family picture, you guys are so cute and I miss you all! I was hoping to get on here and find NORA pictures! :) I know, long shot! Hope you and your sweet angel are doing well!
Post a Comment