Poor Dresden bonked his head. I love his fake cry. It was so cute. haha
Monday, August 15, 2011
lots of energy
After we got home from the zoo the kids took a nice long nap. But then when it was time for bed they were bouncing off the walls. Ava made up this game for her and Dresden. She talked him into laying down in a little ball on the floor and then she would proceed to jump over him! It was hilarious. And Dresden thought it was the greatest thing ever. Even when she would completely trip over him. Good thing for Ava Dresden usually listens to all her bossy ideas. It was even better when it was Dresden's turn to jump over Ava. And then they convinced daddy to join in. It was so funny watching them with their bright red sweaty little faces. There is nothing better than watching them laugh and play together. Dresden would get running so fast and fall over Eric head first, then jump up laughing and do again. Of course I jumped in on the fun as well. We even tried to get a little Ava Dresden sandwich picture. It was getting dark so they aren't the best pictures but it was a fun ending to our little family day out!
Poor Dresden bonked his head. I love his fake cry. It was so cute. haha
Poor Dresden bonked his head. I love his fake cry. It was so cute. haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
I love that last picture of you 4, so cute!!
love the family pic! its adorable!
Cute! I especially love that last one! Random kid games are the best!
So cute. I noticed a new pillow in the background on your couch. Is that what you have been working on? It looks good.
Haha, so fun! Sure makes me miss you guys, even more! You NEED to come to Time Out for Women! It just won't be the same with out you! Let me know if you think you can make it :)
Post a Comment