I meant to post this sooner but Eric had his first day of school July 1st. The first week was mostly orientation but now he has classes and patients. I remember wondering how the classes would work being that they only accept two students. And he does have a few classes where it's just him and Jeff (the other resident). But he also has some with the three residents above him.
So far he likes it but is excited to see more patients. Which will start in a few weeks!

Last first day of school ever!!
I had to get one of him in his new scrubs. It's quite refreshing not to see blue scrubs on him. He can wear whatever color he wants! We went out and bought him some new ones. My favorite are the grey and black.
2 comments:
Oh so handsome!!! I love when you guys post pictures, we miss you like crazy!!
i felt the same way about his old scrubs! but now he wears like a sea foam green everyday. but the best part is that the hospital washes them :) you guys look happy and we miss you!
Post a Comment