This was also the first birthday in 4 years that I got to spend with Robyn. We decided to spend the afternoon at Trafalga with our families. It was our first time there with our kids and they loved every minute of it. It was nice they could ride almost all the rides and Dresden was free! Dresden favorite was the frog ride. He even went on it once without Ava. He also like the car ride and kept talking about "cars" and making cute car noises. His face doesn't look like it in the picture but he was so excited to ride it. Ava's favorite was the rock wall. She did so good waiting in line and got pretty far up the wall. She was hoping for the roller coaster but it was broken. :( It was a fun afternoon.








Later that night we had a huge BBQ with my cousins. I don't get to see then very often and they are always so nice to have a get together while we are in town. I love seeing everyone and their cute families. It's nice that there are three girls Ava's age too. We even played a little volley ball at the end. Thanks to my cousin Nan for hosting! It was a wonderful ending to a great birthday!
1 comment:
You and your sister are so pretty! Yay, you got a Silhouette machine! =) The possibilities are endless! I will send you a really cool tutorial on some disney paper dolls. We just got back from vacation, I will try to do it tomorrow.
Post a Comment