For some reason the big city fireworks here were being done on Saturday. So we headed to a big field to watch them. The kids were into it for about 2 seconds and then they were all over the place. They still had fun running around together though. And somehow we lost my favorite pair of Dresden's shoes. Boo!
The next day was our first day at church. I was very surprised at how small our ward is but everyone was sooooo nice! There were having a pancake breakfast for the 4th so we were excited for that. We met some great families and even two other residents from the school that are in our ward! woo hoo! They also had a little bike parade so lucky for us the kids bikes were still decorated. I am so happy we are where we are, I love our ward. We even got invited for a little 4th of July BBQ. It was so fun and nice to get to know some of the other families. We played bocci ball and then did fireworks. Ava also caught her first lighting bug! She was so excited, none of us have even seen one before. I was not good at getting pictures but here are a few.









1 comment:
Oh I miss you guys! That is a cute family picture! I am so happy you are making friends but it makes me a little bit sad!! :)
Post a Comment