It was a wonderful 4 weeks in Utah! We loved spending time with our families and doing fun things with them. I spend alot of time at my sister's doing fun crafts! I got to hang out with a friend from High School and take there family pictures. (Thanks Kira)! We even got to go to breakfast with our good friends the Winwards while they were in town. We miss everyone already!! We are now in Lincoln and have been here for two weeks. I am so behind on posting! Thanks to all our friends and family for the well wishes, we can't wait to go back in December!
3 comments:
It was good catching up on your summer. I look forward to seeing life in Nebraska! Hope all is well for you guys.
It was so fun to see you!! You are still just as darling as ever! Thanks for taking our pix! We are all stoked to see them! :)
I miss you Kell!! It was so great getting to see you and hog all your family time during your summer break(sorry! :) Thanks so much for the amazing family pics! xo
Post a Comment