We were invited to a cute little firefly catching/smore party a couple weeks ago. How cute is that! It may have been the hottest day since we have been here! But it was so fun roasting marshmallows, especially with all the different toppings! There was a huge old slide there and a little monkey bar thing so the kids played on them for awhile. They were so sweaty, actually we ALL were. We brought little jars for the kids to try and catch fireflies but were were so busy getting dirty and wet they didn't have a chance to catch them. But it was sure neat to watch them light up all over the place. I wish it hadn't been to dark to take pictures at the end. Both kids were soaked and covered in sand! Like rode home almost naked soaked!
We love the new friends we are making. I met another photographer in the ward who is awesome! She has the same camera as me and informed me that is is probably my lenses that are making my pictures suck! Yeah I'm so glad I met her cause I was so close to selling it! It was a super fun night and I did get a few pictures despite my crapy lens. :)


Yes that is sweat! Literally this was about 20 minutes after we got there.
1 comment:
Wait...your pictures suck? NO WAY! I think your pictures are awesome! We are glad that you guys moved into a great ward, and are making great friends! The first time I saw a firefly was in Maryland. There is a Max and Ruby about fireflies and Gabe and Tug are always asking about them. If you catch any, will you mail us one? Ha ha. Have fun!
Post a Comment