Sunday, May 15, 2011

Senior Gala

Last Wednesday was the Senior Gala held at the Red Rock in one of their ball rooms. It was so much fun to get all dressed up to celebrate all the Dental students. It felt a little like prom getting so fancy and taking pictures but it's defiantly something we don't get to do very often! Most of the pictures are actually in focus. I always feel bad handing people my big camera. Lucky for us my mom and sister were in town so they were nice enough to watch the kids for us. It was great visiting with other students we don't get to see that often. The dinner was wonderful and the dessert was interesting! After dinner they started the award ceremony.




I love these girls!




Eric was awarded the Student Achievement award in Endodontics from the American Association of Endodontists! Dr. Lemon announced that Eric has done the most endo procedures at UNLV and also preformed the first endo surgery's ever done at UNLV! I am so proud of all his hard work. He was very focused on all things endo. There were alot of other awards given and then we got to talk with friends and dance a little. It's hard to believe the four years are over. We are REALLY going to miss all the wonderful friends we have made out here as we all go our separate ways.


Dr. Lemon and Eric. Dr. Lemon wanted Eric to hold his award. :)
Danny, Jarom, Eric, Ryan, Dane, and Joe.

5 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

Look at you posting so fast! That night was a blast!!

Karrissa Winward said...

And you looked gorgeous and Eric so handsome!!

Becca Nelson said...

WOW! If there was an award at graduation for best dressed you would definitely get it!!! You look amazing in all the graduation pics, especially this post! LOVE your hair and dress!

Melody said...

Wow, that is really neat that Eric performed the first endo surgery at UNLV. Nobody else will ever be able to say that, but him. You two are such an attractive couple. Like I told you last week, I think you two are like Angelina & Brad; or David & Victoria Beckham; or Ken and Barbie.

Dayna Jamison said...

I love you banana dress, so classy!