Sunday, May 15, 2011
Mother's Day
I had a wonderful Mother's Day this year! I am so lucky to have my two beautiful kiddo's even if they are naughty sometimes! I am totally lame and forgot to take pictures. But Ava was so excited to bring home my Mother's day present from school. She wanted me to open it Thursday! I said I wanted to wait and it was the first thing she said when I woke up that morning. She had decorating a pot and there were seeds for a flower in it. I was totally spoiled by Eric and got to do almost nothing all day! He made all the meals, put the kids down, and cleaned alot of the house! And he got my a gift certificate for a pedicure! It was a great day! I love my little family and I love being a mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is a really cute gift! I think homemade Mother's day gifts are the best!
Post a Comment