Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Dental School Graduation

Friday was Eric's graduation held at UNLV campus. It was so neat to watch them announce each graduate and celebrate their hard work! I could not be more proud of Dr. Eric Wilbur. That has such a nice ring to it! :) He even graduated with the honor of Cum Laude! Thanks to our families for coming to support Eric. It was been an awesome 4 years and we are excited for the changes that are about to happen for our family. Congratulations Eric, love you!



Proud Wife!

I feel I should point out that Dresden would NOT wear his dress shoes and insisted on his flip flops! I didn't want to fight that battle! :)







I love Dresden in this picture. He is one lucky boy!

3 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

Love these pictures! What a special evening!

ChotZ said...

Congrats you guys!! I am so happy for you to be all done. What a great and relieving feeling! Cute pictures and I LOVE the last one of Dresden holding hands and hugging the girls. DARLING!

Melody said...

Tug keeps telling me about Eric, "I love hims little boy." :-) We loved being able to see Eric walk during his graduation. Justin and I loved it so much, and were talking about how cool it was on our way home and then it hit us...why didn't I watch our kids so he could attend the second graduation. We are sorry! :-( We loved seeing you all. It is really sad to think that the next time we go through Vegas you won't be there anymore. :-( We will always associate Vegas with you guys. Thank you for being such great examples to us of hard work and dedication. We wish you the very best in the next chapter of your lives.