Our YMCA had a cycle fundraiser to raise money for new equipment a couple weeks ago. We donated money and they had a 4 hour cycle ride planned. Eric and I decided to split the ride. Even two hours on a bike that's not going any where is plenty! :)We had so much fun. I have meet some great people at the gym. After the ride Ken and Tanja invited everyone over for a little pot luck and swimming. They are some of the nicest people I have ever met and they have an amazing house! It was fun to hang out and the kids had a blast swimming and playing in the sandbox with all the other kids.


These were the cycle instructors.



Dresden was being so brave and jumping off the side all by himself!
1 comment:
Oh I am glad you took pictures! Way to go! I am sad we missed it!
Post a Comment