


We had a great Valentines this year. It was Ava's first year giving Valentines to her friends at school. It was fun to sit down with her and write names and put together treats for her friends. I decided to make something different for her bestest friends! :)She loved filling the bottles with hearts and putting the stickers on.


After writing about 6 or 7 cards she got bored. I left her for second and came back to these. She started just writing them herself with random letters. Also she gets to choose her clothes when we are home! :) She likes to choose clothes that don't really fit her any more of course!
Ava was so excited to give us our Valentines present she made at school!

I was feeling crafty so I decided to make a "Love Tree" for our table.
It was so fun to make and the kids loved seeing their picture every time we sat down for a meal. I wrote little love notes to them on the back of their picture too.




It was so fun to make and the kids loved seeing their picture every time we sat down for a meal. I wrote little love notes to them on the back of their picture too.




The night before Valentines we decide to do something fun with the kids. We made heart shaped pizza's. Ava loves helping in the kitchen so she really enjoyed it. And Dresden loves to do whatever Ava does so he like it to. They were so yummy!

On Valentines day Ava was at school and Dresden decided not to take a nap so I thought I would make Eric some of his favorite cookies. Chocolate Rolo cookies! And apparently they are my favorite too because I think I ate most of them!

I didn't think it could get better than getting my new computer but it came pretty close! Eric got us tickets to see our first Vegas show... Le Reve! I was so excited, I heard that is one of the best. We had a cute girl from our ward watch the kids for us and we got to go out on Valentines night. I don't think we have ever gone any where on Valentines. It was absolutely AMAZING! It was done in a big round theater with water and awesome acrobatics! I was so happy we got to go. As we were waiting to walk out I snapped a few pictures. Beautiful!! Thank you Eric for the best Valentines to date!




1 comment:
Kell, you are so creative!! I love all your darling party decorations and especially your Vday stuff! Its darling!! I wanna be like you when I grow up :)
Post a Comment