Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sienna's 1st Birthday

We went up to Utah last weekend to celebrate my niece Sienna's first birthday! Normally we wouldn't travel just for a birthday but this was not your average first birthday party! Robyn is a master party planner and did the whole thing by herself. It's tradition in Samoan culture to have a BIG first birthday. It did not disappoint and we are so glad we got to be there. It was a luau/ Mickey Mouse carnival party. All the kids had a blast with the candy and games and of course the blow up castle. There was popcorn, cotton candy, and temporary tattoos. The food was great too.




This was so cute, one of my favorites!


The candy bar!



I also loved the center pieces! I'm sure they took lots of time to put them together and they looked great!

YUM!





Dresden could not stay away from the candy bar! Every time I looked over his little hand was in one of the jars.
A few of the birthday girl! Isn't she adorable?!


Ava loved playing the games. This is her at Donald's knock down. She is throwing bean bags to knock down cans!


Sienna and her mama and daddy!
Ava at the ring toss game.


Dresden knocking the cans down! He was so fun to watch.

5 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

Hooray!! I have been waiting for party pictures! Oh my gosh- the decorations and candy bar was absolutely amazing! What a lucky, cute little one year old!

ChotZ said...

Holy mom of the year award! That is so amazing of Robyn to do all that! The decorations and candy are sooo cute!!!

meng said...

Wow. What a party. That looks awesome.

Allyssa said...

Incredible!! Jack turns 1 on the 16th and I've so been wanting to give him a Mickey Mouse clubhouse party... but his mama is making him wait another year for a big party since he won't be able to enjoy it much and we live far away from our peeps. You sis did a fabulous job!! Great pics :)

Richard, Angi and Fam said...

so cute, I am so sad I missed the party and missed seeing you!!! Cute pics!!!