Saturday, February 19, 2011

7 year anniversary

Last Saturday Feb. 12th was our 7 year anniversary! For some reason that makes me feel old. It's been a wonderful 7 years. We have grown so much over the last 7 years, and really learned to depend on each other since we have lived away from family.
We were able to go to dinner at Hash House A Go Go. I was a little nervous when I saw the menu but it turned out to be so yummy! My favorite was our appetizers, fried green tomatoes! I had always wanted to try them. It was a great night out.





There was so much food! Not the greatest pictures, I was trying not to draw attention to us so I didn't use my flash.




The night before I was working on my computer and it randomly just died. It was charging but for some reason wasn't staying on. It's been a crappy computer for a long time and I have been wanting/needing a new one. So as I am complaining and ready to throw the computer out the window Eric walks in the garage and brings in this big white box. He pulls out a brand new mac desk top computer!!!! I couldn't believe the timing. He was planning on surprising me for our anniversary. What are the odds that my computer completely goes out the night before! I could not have been happier. The difference is amazing and I am obsessed with it. And so is Ava and Dresden. Ava loves watching Tangled trailers and Dresden loves watching Iron Man and Hulk clips. I love my hubby!



This is them playing on photobooth!


No comments: