Saturday, October 9, 2010

Lincoln Nebraska

After months of applications, externships, and interviews, we finally know where we will be heading when Eric graduates! He was accepted into the Endodontics program in Lincoln Nebraska! Most schools require students to have had a year of experience so we were extremely happy everything worked out. I'm so proud of all his hard work! We feel so blessed to be moving on to this next step in our lives!




9 comments:

Aubrey said...

yay! How awesome!!! Was this where you wanted to go?

Melanie said...

Congratulations! Although I'm disappointed that we won't get to have you guys as neighbors again!

Danny and Kaitlin said...

I am so excited for you guys!! kinda jealous that you know where you are going... but still so excited! the next 7 months are going to go by so fast!

Camille Kinghorn said...

I am so excited for you guys!! How nice to know where you will be going!

KoOie said...

yay Kell, Im so excited for you!!! Eric is such a little smarty pants!

Lindsey said...

SO exciting!! CONGRATS :)

Rob and Mercedi said...

CONGRATS!!! I know just how excited you must be! I remember that feeling of knowing what the next few years of our lives would be and being so relieved. I'm so happy for you! Congrats!!

Rob and Mercedi said...

ps-did you know Eric invited me to your blog? well now you know. :)
pps-I love your blog and all the darling pics of your kids!

Nicole + Brock said...

Brock and I were just talking about this. I am glad that he got in right after school. Congrats!